Friday, August 13, 2010

Four months + Exersaucer = Hallelujah!

Happy Happy and Joyous Joy, my hands are free!!


and Baby G thinks it's pretty swell too. I think I could have done this a wee bit sooner and saved myself a few days of vacuuming whilst laden with child.

Look at that glistening bald baby head topping off the wise-old man look he's been sporting as of late. Doesn't get better than that. Almost makes me want to have another one...almost.

Quote of the Day:

yet another pearl from Boy #5

"If your foot skin comes off what would happen?" Boy #5

"well...(with an awful visual dancing about in my head) you would bleed quite a bit." Me

"why?" Boy

"well...your foot skin is what holds all your foot stuff inside." Me

"I guess I won't take my foot skin off then." Boy

"probably a good idea." Me

Like it was an option...

No comments: